28 Dec Exercises against cellulite to get rid of cellulite at home
The beach season is in full swing, and you are still not ready to appear to the world in an open bikini? Massage, wraps, contrast shower- this is all fine, but the fight against cellulite must be combined with cardio and power loads.
If you are not satisfied with the condition of the skin of the lower body, and you notice not aesthetic dimples, the site female paradise offers you exercises against cellulite. Only eight weeks of regular training and you will notice how your skin will change for the better, will become more smooth and elastic. Engage 3 times a week, start training with cardio exercises (running, jumping, jumping with a rope) and end with stretching. For training you will need dumbbells weighing from 2 to 4 kg. and rug.
one. Side squats. Quadriceps, muscles of the back surface of the hips, buttocks, muscles of the inner and outer surface of the thighs are strengthened. Starting position: 1-a. Stand straight, hold the dumbbells in front of the shoulders, the elbows are bent, the feet are slightly placed. 1-b. Step to the side of the left foot, transferring the weight to the heels, perform a squat: do not forget that the hips are parallel to the floor, and the knees do not go beyond the socks. Straighten, returning the left leg to its starting position. Do the same with another leg.
2. Lugs back. Quadriceps, muscles of the back surface of the hips, buttocks and caviar are strengthened in more detail, read in more detail on our site in the article Little dumbbells. 2-a. Stand straight, legs shoulder -width apart, knees relaxed, hands with dumbbells are freely lowered along the body. 2-b. At the expense of “once”, take a wide step back with your right foot and sink into the lunge: the left knee is exactly above the ankle, and the right one looks at the floor. Straighten at the expense of “two”, leaving the left leg from the back. At the expense of “three” take a lunge again. At the expense of “four” return to the starting position. Repeat the other leg. Do 15-20 times on each leg.
3. The rise of the case. The muscles of the back surface of the hips and buttocks are strengthened. 3-a. Stand straight, legs shoulder -width apart, the knees are slightly bent. Palms turned back, and dumbbells touch the hips. Make the shoulder blades and tighten the press.3-b. Slowly lean forward so as to feel the tension of the muscles of the back of the hips. Straighten the muscles of the buttocks and back of the hips. Make sure that the back is straight. Perform 15-20 repetitions.
four. Fighting hands with dumbbells. The muscles of the middle part of the back, back of the shoulders and biceps are strengthened. 4-a. Take dumbbells. Put your feet shoulder -width apart, your knees are bent, drawing your stomach, lean forward so that your back is parallel to the floor. Hands with dumbbells are freely lowered down, palms look inside. 4-b. Tighten the back muscles and bring the shoulder blades. Bend your elbows and tighten the dumbbells to the belt. Slowly straighten your arms. Repeat 10-20 times.
5. Bench press with palms. The muscles of the upper back, middle part and front of the shoulders are strengthened. 5-a. The starting position is the same as in the first exercise. 5 B. Without changing the position of the case, straighten your arms up, turning your palms forward. Return to the starting position and repeat 10-12 times.
6. Thoracic bench press. The muscles of the chest, front shoulders and triceps are strengthened. 6-a. Lie on your back, bending your legs in your knees. Take dumbbells in your hands and straighten them up, the palms look at each other, the elbows are slightly bent. Make the shoulder blades and tighten the press, try not to tear your back from the floor. Bending the elbows, dilute them to the sides so that they are on the same line with shoulders (dumbbells are strictly above the elbows). Turn your palms back at the same time. 6-B. Straining the chest muscles, raise dumbbells up, turning your palms inside. Repeat 10-15 times.
7. Alternating straightening of the arms and legs. Strengthening muscles-extensor of the spine and press. 7-a. Stand on all fours, tighten the press and straighten your back. Palms should be exactly under the shoulders, and knees under the hips. 7-b. Make the shoulder blades, simultaneously stretch your right hand and, straightening your left knee, take your left leg back to your thigh altitude. Return to the starting position and repeat with the other foot and hand. Make 10-12 times on each side.
eight. Twisting. The abdominal muscles are strengthened. 8-a. Lie on your back, raise bent legs, calf parallel to the floor. Take your hands behind your head and put your palms on the back of the head. The press is tense, the back does not break away from the floor. Raise your head, shoulders and shoulder blades. 8-B. Tear off the pelvis from the floor and pull it to the head. Return to the starting position. Make 15-25 repetitions.
Author: Natalia Konkova